Friday 28 August 2009

Product Review: Lush Ultimate Shine Solid Shampoo Bar

So I mentioned in the tag post that I've just started using the Lush Ultimate Shine solid shampoo bar and thought I'd do a little mini-post about it.

Ultimate Shine

Now I have naturally strawberry blonde hair that's neither red nor blonde so I dye it with permanent colour at home to make me more of an auburn, Lilly Cole-esque colour. As a rule my colour washes out fairly quickly being red but this shampoo bar has been lightening the colour too!

Now don't get me wrong I'm loving the soft, silky, shiny effect it gives but not sure if I can afford the extra colouring using may necessitate eek!

Bought Lush Seanik solid shampoo bar at the same time on an offer with a free tin so might switch to this for the time being and see if this keeps my colour longer.

Have you tried either of these? Have you found the same thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...