Monday 24 May 2010

Product Review: Loreal Perfect Clean Foaming Gel Wash

I recently bought the new(ish) Loreal Perfect Clean foaming gel wash after watching makeupbytiffanyd's drug store skincare video (although the packaging is different in the US).





I went for the 'refreshing' variety and it was indeed refreshing! I think this was partly due to the scrublet that came with it, which is basically a soft, white rubber scrubby thing (!) that gets a nice lather going.

Initial thoughts on this were great. I'd been getting a lot of breakouts on my chin and this totally cleared them up...however after a few weeks of use this made the skin around my nose dry and cracked. This is really unusual for my generally combination skin. Must be due to the acne-clearing ingredient, salicylic acid. Great for spot clearing but not great if the rest
of your skin is normal/dry.







Think I'll stick to my beloved Avene for now....still using the scrublet though as the old muslin cloths were getting hard to cart around whilst travelling.

Have you tried these face washes? What are your thoughts?

Disclaimer: I have not been paid to write this review. All opinions are my own and I bought the item(s) with my own hard-earned dosh!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...