Saturday 22 May 2010

Product Review: Collection 2000 Big Fake Mascara & FREE Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner

Boots recently had an offer to get a free Collection 2000 fast stroke eyeliner with their new Big Fake false lash effect mascara so I thought I'd give them both a try.







I'm a big Rimmel liquid liner fan but after seeing that this also had a sponge tip I was confident I could get the same effect with this...how wrong I was! The nib is hard and scratchy and the resulting line was patchy :(

I wish I could report better things about the mascara but, similar to Benefit's Bad Gal Lash, it has a huge brush that doesn't separate my lashes enough. It's ok with a stroke of Rimmel's Glamour'eyes to separate afterwards but I wouldn't repurchase.







One good thing about these two products is that they were only around £2.99 for both so at least I'm not out of pocket!

Really want to try Loreal's Million Lashes next. Has anyone tried this? What do you think?

x


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...