Thursday 17 June 2010

Haul: Holiday Haul & Exciting News!

Hey everyone, sorry for the radio silence we've been on holiday to Mexico. Very hot (100 degrees!) and gorgeous resort. For those interested we stayed at the Gran Bahia Principe Riviera Maya Resort.

I couldn't resist a small haul at Manchester airport on the way out and a small on-plane purchase on the way back...so here's what I bought...





I got the Clinique All About Eyes Serum de-puffing eye massage roll-on, the YSL eye shadow palette in number 6 and finally picked up the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. All were a couple of £'s cheaper than normal drugstore prices but I used my holiday money so technically it doesn't count :)

Here is the YSL palette open. Gorgeous range of greens to go with my red hair...






I haven't tried any of them yet as came home with a terrible stomach bug *damn you weak English stomach!* so expect full product reviews soon.

Some other exciting news is that we got engaged on holiday! On the beach under a shooting star...perfect! Here is the obligatory ring shot.






Hope you're all ok xxx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...