Wednesday 2 June 2010

Nail of the Day: Urban Outfitters Matte Purple

Whilst in Urban Outfitters last night picking up such essential items as monkey-topped chopsticks and an 'I spreadsheets' mug (!) I noticed they had a new nail polish range.

There are no brand names on the bottle so I can only assume this is an own brand range. There were a limited number of colours but they did have a small matte range and that's what I picked up.




This, you may not believe, is Matte Purple 3. The colour is really a bubblegum pink and the finish is more of a satin than a true matte.

This is the result of two coats of the colour and two coats of Essie's Matte About You.

While I love the colour this literally only lasted one day, so not much different to other matte polishes then! Next step is to try this with a normal topcoat to test the longevity.

Have you tried these polishes? What are your favourite matte polishes?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...