Tuesday 27 July 2010

Beauty Event: Aussie Haircare Event Goodie Bag

As promised here are the details of the goodie bag we got from last Thursday's Aussie Haircare event in Manchester. This was the first event I'd been too so felt very spoilt!

Amber Rose, the lovely hair stylist who did my hair on the night, used both of the Aussie products we got in our bags in my hair...and it was biiiiig!















We also got a lovely wide black headband (very mad men!), a little Aussie compact mirror, a Max Factor liquid eyeliner pen and a lollipop for good measure.

Again just want to say a big thank you to all the girls from 1,000 heads and to Caroline from wowandflutter.com for inviting me.

x

- Scribbled by bobatiebeauty using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...