Saturday 31 July 2010

Wishlist: July 2010

After reading Hell Candy's Blog post  listing her most wanted items of the moment I thought I'd give it a go.

I'm in a self-imposed period of austerity at the moment due to saving almost all of my disposable income for the wedding (not for over 13 months but you can never start too early!). With this is mind I can but wish for the things I'd like on my dressing table at the moment and it seems like a better form of window shopping so here goes...

1. Chanel Mat Lumiere Foundation




imgres.jpg

I have wanted to try this foundation for an age after watching so many videos and reading rave reviews. I love a good matte foundation but am currently working my way through no less than 5 others so really should use these up first before shelling out over £20 on this...I can but dream!

2. Dsquared2 Wood Perfume

imgres.jpg
This is another long lusted after product. First spied in Harvey Nics over a year ago and looked at many times on HQHair...I will own this one day. Maybe a wedding day fragrance?

3. Frédéric Fekkai Technician Colour Care 3 Minute Mask

I got a sample of this in a recent Space NK order and absolutely loved it! It was my first forray into truly luxurious haircare and I have to say I've been taken in. This may be on my Christmas/Birthday present wishlist (take note boy!).


What's your current beauty wishlist?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...