Thursday 30 September 2010

Life: My Autumn/Christmas Wishlist...

I know it's not even October but what else am I supposed to do on my week off?? Friends and family take note. Here is the small selection of lovely goodies that I'd like for Christmas. I don't think for one minute that I'll get any of these things but it's fun to look!!

image1xl.jpg

Gold bracelet watch from ASOS. All of my jewellery is platinum or white gold but sometimes it's nice to have a little bit of yellow gold to go with certain outfits...

image1xl.jpg

ASOS Skinny Bow Belt. Brown is a classic colour and anyone who knows me knows I'm obsessed with bows...

MUCKYILY86IVORY_565x435.jpg
Dune Muckyily Wedding Clutch.  I know this is an odd one to ask for as a Christmas present but as we're having a very pared down ceremony I'd like to keep things cheap and cheerful...and if that means asking for wedding accessories as Christmas and birthday presents then so be it!

169314-kg-imogene.jpg

Some slightly innapropriate but gorgeous shoes...possibly for the wedding (Kurt Geiger Imogene Shoes).

That's all for non...well, untill I have another day off to trawl shopping sites that is.

x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...