Sunday 5 September 2010

Review: American Apparel Nail Laquer Coney Island

Just nipped out to get some Sunday roast ingredients and had to have a peek in American Apparel to see what the nail laquers were like in real life.

I thought the colour selection was great for a first collection including some darks, brights, nudes and muddy colours that seem to be everywhere at the moment.

I went for a pastel baby pink cream. I haven't got a colour like thus in my collection and judging by the photos on the AA site the colour looked pretty opaque. The colour is called Coney Island. Here it is after two coats...




Perfect pastel pink to go with all of the grey this AW10.

Have you tried these laquers yet? Link to your blog/photos below x

- Scribbled by bobatiebeauty using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...