Monday 18 April 2011

Nails: UV Gel Manicure - Week 2

Just a quick update for week 2 of the gel manicure. There are so far no chips or imperfections and all the nails still have a lovely shine.

Here is week 1 again...




And here is week 2...




There is some visible re-growth at the cuticles, but I expected this as my nails grow extremely fast. I would apologise for the poor iPhone quality photos but my cuticles are far from perfect so it works out quite well ;)

In other news our wedding is only 131 days away now. Getting very excited but worried that I won't lose all of the weight I want to by the time the big day arrives. Already working my butt off, literally, in the gym and cutting down on my carbs so fingers crossed!

x

- Scribbled by bobatiebeauty using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...