Tuesday 3 September 2013

Wishlist: Home Edition September 2013

This month I thought I’d do a home decor Wishlist post as I have found some great websites and would happily buy everything they sell. I managed to pick a few favourite items though to add to my wishlist…

I really like the look of a small string of bunting inside the home and think this colourway would be perfect in our (almost finished) guest bedroom. Now to convince the husband!

Again I think these would work well in our guest room with the striped wall. Not sure what I would put in these but for now they will just look pretty on the floating shelves. They also come in monochrome and a lovely blush and cream colourway.

These wire baskets come in several sizes and you can even purchase solid wooden lids to turn them into practical side tables with storage from the same website. I have added the black version to my list but there is an equally gorgeous blush colour, which I am toying over too. No idea where this would go in the house but I really like it.

This world map poster has a gorgeous vintage feel to it and would look lovely in a distressed frame. I think this might be another guest room item to add to the list. I love the idea of having maps framed on the walls as they offer so much more than simple prints and I could stare at them for hours.

This sorting/document tray is going to be perfect for the new built in floating desk we have had fitted in the lounge. I want to keep the look of the pieces we style the desk with quite industrial and parted down and this will fit in perfectly.

Mercury glass is quickly becoming one of my favourite materials and, whilst I am not the biggest fan of hearts or anything too girly, this will be perfect for holding earrings and necklaces on my bedside table/night stand. At the moment I am using a scented candle to store these, meaning I can’t light the candle so this will come in handy as well and looking cute and matching the decor in our master bedroom.

These posters are really cute. Again, no idea where they would go at the moment but we’re planning to re-do the stairs and hallway at some point and I know my husband loves the idea of having frames going all the way up the stairs so I might suggest these. For those wondering, J and K are our initials.

What's on your home decor wishlist this month?

Katie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...