Friday 29 November 2013

Christmas: Beauty Gift Guide 2013


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

I thought, as I have almost finished my shopping (smug!), that I would help out everyone else by running a series of gift guide posts here on the blog.

Today's theme is beauty. There is much more choice these days for cute little beauty gifts. When I was a teenager the choice was a Lancome or Estee Lauder gift set, which wasn't the most exciting. Now there are all sorts of beauty-related goodies to choose from. The majority of the above are from ASOS, Feel Unique and Beauty Bay so if none of them take your fancy, have a browse of the gift sections and you're sure to find the perfect option for your beauty-obsessed loved one!

Katie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...