Tuesday 26 November 2013

Review: Muji Log Fire Candle



I had been into Muji to smell this bad boy a few times. Every time I was in London with work (we don't have a Muji in Manchester any more...sad face), I would sneak in if I had time and give it a smell.

Why didn't I buy it? Well it just smells...odd in the tin and I wasn't sure I would like the scent of it burning. However, after a recent Google conference myself and my boss decided to make a quick pit stop in Muji on the way back to Euston and I bit the bullet.

I'm so glad I did! The scent, whilst unusual, is a lovely, welcoming, homely aroma. We don't have an open fire at home so this really makes the place feel all Wintry and inviting, especially when the heating is on and you're all wrapped up in your favourite onesie. No? Just me?

I would definitely recommend this candle to anyone who wants a more unusual scent for their home or who isn't a fan of the traditional sweet candles that seem to do the rounds at this time of year.

Have you tried this candle? Should any of Muji's other candles make their way onto my wishlist?

Muji Feu de Bois / Log Fire Candle £3.50

Katie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...