Wednesday 20 November 2013

Fashion: The Tartan Edit November 2013

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I've always had a tartan piece in my wardrobe, usually a casual tartan shirt. This season, to accompany the 90's trend (how old do I feel that the 90's are 'back'??), everything seems to be tartan.

I love tartan mixed with dark denim. You could layer this coat over a leather jacket, black jeans and a denim shirt or equally well over a black dress with a statement necklace for the evening. 

The scarf, which is a lovely Zara special, would bring last years black coat up to date and I don't think I'm going to be able to resist the shirt. I saw it yesterday in our recently revamped Zara store in Manchester and it is a lovely crepe material, which is a nice twist on a classic tartan shirt. 

The dress, from ASOS, is a lovely loose fit, which would be perfect for Christmas day to hide the seasons excesses! It's also in the sale so grab it quickly if you like it...

Have you bought any tartan pieces this season?

Katie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...