Thursday 14 November 2013

Life: Update November 2013

I have been pretty quiet on the blogging front recently. Apologies for that. I'm not the most dedicated blogger. I get sudden bursts of inspiration and time to write and schedule posts way ahead of time and then have long periods where I just can't face it for whatever reason.

I know this doesn't lead to a successful blog but I'm just happy to put my content out there and if anyone reads it. it's a bonus.

Here's what I've been up to lately...

Salted caramel hot chocolate in Starbucks // Halloween cobweb liner // Rainbow over Manchester

Mumma Schnitzel halloumi burger // New obsession //  Award win with work











Yummy Nandos salad // Cheese and chive scones (recipe from Nouvelle) // Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes

Katie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...