Monday 5 August 2013

Follow me on Pinterest

I know I'm not the only person who can lose hours on Pinterest. When it first launched (just after I got married...damn it! Just think of the wedding planning boards. I can only dream), I trawled all the pins building up my boards as I went.

Bobatieboo Pinterest

We bought out first house last year too so Pinterest was the perfect place to plan, get her ideas and get inspiration. That's what I think Pinterest is perfect for. If you have a big life event coming up, whether its a wedding, new house or the birth of a child there really is no better resource.

It also appeals to the organiser in me. If you fancy a browse on my boards or want to follow me you can find my profile here. I am of course listed as Bobatieboo.

Do you use Pinterest? Who are your favourite pinners?

Katie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...