Friday 23 August 2013

Review: MAC Cream Blush in Ladyblush

 


This lovely cream blush featured in my recent MAC & Primark Haul post and wasn’t really a planned purchase.

I recently fell in love with cream blusher after buying the Revlon Photoready cream blushers ages ago and finally finding a way to wear them.

MAC Ladyblush is a pigmented, peachy-orange cream blusher that applies with a slight sheen but no shimmer, which is just what I was looking for.

I wanted something slightly darker than a coral or a true peach and this is the perfect shade and will see me through to Autumn.

I apply this after foundation and concealer but before powder and, more often than not, don’t powder over it to keep the radiant sheen show through and make me look younger more awake than I am.

Although there isn't a massive shade range in the Cream Blend blushers, I think MAC have got this one just right. You can pick this up anywhere that sells MAC products and it is £18.00 or £15.00 in the pan.

Have you tried this blusher?

Katie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...