Monday 12 August 2013

Wishlist: ASOS Saved Items August 2013

BobatieBoo Wishlist: ASOS Saved Items August 2013
All images from ASOS.com

I love a good wishlist or saved items post and, as the seasons start to change (well here in the UK at least), my eye is already on Autumn/Fall fashion. That's why there are a few boots, sweaters and jackets in the mix this time...

1. ASOS Top with Tie Waist and Drape Cape Back £32.00

This top is a gorgeous silvery pink colour and would work both in warmer weather or in the Autumn with black skinny jeans and beaten up ankle boots.

2. ASOS KARMA Leather Over The Knee Boots £85.00

I have had my eye on some flat, over the knee boots for a few seasons now. Almost bought some Oasis beauties last year but made my mind up just in time for them to be sold out. Won't make the same mistake with these!

3. ASOS Aran Jumper £38.00

I have this jumper in a mustard colour from last Winter and got so much wear out of it. The berry colour is perfect for those dull Winter days. I might get this one a few sizes too big to make it extra cosy and big enough to layer a collared shirt underneath for super cold days.

4. Warehouse Leather Look Drape Jacket £55.00

I have almost this exact jacket in black from a few years ago and can't help trying to justify getting the grey one to myself (I do wear a lot of grey!). The leather looks really soft and buttery, just how I like it. I sometimes layer a leather jacket like this under another coat or mac in the Winter months for added warmth and so I can get away with wearing sleeveless or short sleeved tops for longer.

5.  6.  7.  Cute Jewellery Bits

Not much to say about these three other than they're very cute and I need them in my life! Jewellery seems to be my category of choice at the moment (no need to worry about sizes etc.). I love layering pretty bracelets above my watch and I like the necklace for obvious reasons (I'm a capricorn!).

8. Just Female Dip Dye High Waist Skinny Jeans NOW £36.00

I actually saw these on Laura's blog and fell in love. Grey? Check. Ombre? Check. What more could you ask for in a pair of skinny jeans? I'm struggling...

9. ASOS Blouse With Ruffle Cape And Pussybow £30.00

Yet another floaty, peach blouse to add to the collection. No matter how many of these I buy I always get my wear out of them. This is a nice option because it could be dressed up or down. It would look great tucked into some black, skinny tuxedo trousers with killer heels for work or equally with some light washed boyfriend jeans and ballet pumps for a relaxed weekend look.

10. ASOS Backless Cami in Mono Ombre Animal Print £25.00

I spied this little beauty in the 'New In' section just the other day and immediately saved it for later. I love how ASOS have styled it tucked into a black pencil skirt as these swing/trapeze style tops can often be difficult to tuck into things. When I first saw this I thought it would be good for a Christmas night out (planning ahead!) and at £25.00 it's a bit of a bargain.

What's in your ASOS 'saved for later' list at the moment? Have I tempted you to buy any of these lovely things?

Katie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...