Friday 16 August 2013

Haul: MAC & Primark

After finishing work a wee bit early on Friday afternoon (thanks boss!) I had time for a browse around Primark. I wasn't expecting to find any clothes and I was right! I did however find some nice jewellery bits.


Spike & gem necklace £4.00



Dove & Leaf Bracelet (part of a set of 3) £2.00, Leaf & Stone Bracelet (part of a set of 3) £1.50, White cord & bead bracelet (part of a set of 3) £1.50

I also had a Selfridge's voucher burning a hole in my purse and, in addition to a new MAC 15 eyeshadow palette and insert to replace my old and well-loved one, I picked up a new cream blusher in the form of Ladyblush. Full review to follow shortly.









Mac Creamblend Blush in Ladyblush £18.00

Have you found any jewellery/accessories gems in Primark recently? Have you tried MAC Ladyblush?

Katie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...