Friday 2 August 2013

Review: Le Volume de Chanel

I haven't seen much chat about this mascara on other blogs and I am absolutely loving it!


As you can see from the image above, I originally had a sample of this courtesy of my generous sister in law. I wasn't expecting to like this at first as it comes out very wet. Usually I like to leave mascaras open for a week or so after I've bought them to let them dry out to the perfect consistency (naughty!). However this quickly became the only mascara I was using and prompted me to buy the full size.

Now it's not the most purse-friendly product but I can't fault the formula for giving amazing volume in just one coat, more dramatic if you add two. The brush also has a small point on the end to help separate lashes, particularly at the outer corners of the eyes.

You can see the effect on the photo above (if you can get past the under eye wrinkles aagghh!). I do have quite long eyelashes but a lot of mascaras can make them look really sparse for some reason. This however is perfect. Ideal for getting ready before work when you don't have time to apply coat after coat to get the look you want. And of course the packaging is classic Chanel, chic, black and simplistic.

The cheapest I have found this online is through Debenhams, who currently have it in offer for £24.00 with free delivery.

Have you tried this mascara? What do you think?

Katie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...